Are looking for more information on how you can get your event covered, submit music & music videos or post your upcoming performances on to Envert Entertainment #IndieEvent caledar? Continue below to read more about the guidelines for each type of request.
Envert Entertainment’s #IndieEvents Event Calendar is curated to feature ONLY live music performances featuring independent recording artists and is carefully selected, therefore not all submissions are approved. For your convenience, you can now submit your event directly to the calendar without leaving the site here. The required fields on the form include the headliner’s name, headliner’s biography, photo of headliner, event date, event time (12 hour format), time zone, venue location, genre of headliner, purchase link and event cost. If a change must be made to the submission please e-mail info [at] envertentertainment.com with the subject “Event Submission Update”. Within the body of the message please be sure to include the name of the headlining artist, performance date and the noted changes.
For consideration of placement on to the #IndieEvents Event Calendar please adhere to the following guidelines:
– the event must be submitted at least two  weeks prior to the performance date,
– the headlining artists can not be signed to a recording contract with a major record label,
– the headlining artists must have an active social media presence,
– the event must be held at an established venue and
– the event must have an online ticket purchase option, if there is an admission price.
Please note, if an event submitted for consideration does not adhere to the guidelines submitted above, the request will be rejected.
Envert Entertainment is committed to providing unbiased media coverage for independent entertainers which includes but is not limited to recording artists, filmmakers, and more by way of in-depth interviews; insightful news related to the indie community which may include coverage of related events. Unfortunately, with such a small staff we cannot guarantee coverage without your help! By adhering to guidelines below, you can help introduce new artists to our readers, provide key information to fellow creatives and more.
For press coverage, please adhere to the following guidelines:
– the nature of the request (interview request, event coverage or news coverage) must fit within Envert Entertaiment’s commitment to support independently marketed and funded entertainments with no backing from major corporations/entities,
* If you are not sure if your request fits within our mission please e-mail news [at] envertentertainment.com with the subject “Assistance Needed for Press Coverage”. With in the body of the message please provide as much detail as possible regarding your request. An Envert Entertainment staff members will be sure to provide clarity.
– in-person event coverage requests must but submitted at least one  month prior to the event date and
– a press release along with related images must be submitted.
* For your convenience, here are a few press release templates we’ve drafted for your use:
Fashion Press Release
Film Press Release
Event Coverage Press Release
Please note, if a request for press coverage does not adhere to the guidelines submitted above, the request will be rejected.
Here at Envert Entertainment, we are dedicated to showcasing hot new music from independent recording artists regardless across genres but it becomes very difficult for us to do so without the necessary information. To submit your original music for posting consideration, please e-mail submissions [at] envertentertainment.com with the subject “Music Submission” within the body be sure to include your social media handles and website link.
The guidelines for music sharing is as follows:
– all submissions music be original music (covers will not be accepted),
– a high-resolution image (at least 1200 by 800 dimension) of the recording artist(s),
– audio submissions must be to full length songs
– audio submissions must be the link to a SoundCloud or BandCamp file (MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, PCM files will not be accepted) to which a cover art image must by uploaded and
– video submission must be the link to a YouTube or Vimeo file (AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4 files will be accepted)
– a press release detailing producers, inspiration behind the song, etc. along with a high resolution image of the the recording artist(s) must be submitted.
* For your convenience, here is a press release templates we’ve drafted for your use:
Music Press Release Template
Please note, if music or a music video submitted for consideration does not adhere to the guidelines submitted above, the request will be rejected.